Dr. Christopher's Kid-e-Trac
One of the most popular formulas for mental sharpness and clarity, emotional balance and overall health of the brain and nervous system. This formula has been used traditionally for helping the brain function properly via assisting the body with delivering the nutrients to the brain and calming nervous system. This principle-based formula has four main objectives:
1) Cleanse. To reduce the burden on the liver, MindTrac contains three herbs&emdash;Sarsaparilla, Dandelion and Oregon Grape Root&emdash;to mildly cleanse the blood and to stimulate liver detoxification.
2) Nourish. A food base of Jurassic Green (revolutionary flash dried Organic alfalfa, Barley and Kamut) supplies the body with essential vitamins and minerals in an all-natural form. Essential B-complex vitamins, Chlorophyll, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium help regulate nerve transmission and muscle response.
3) Stimulate. Gotu Kola & Ginkgo Biloba synergize with St. John's Wort herb to help improve the blood flow and oxygen circulation to the cerebral areas (head). These whole herbs have been used traditionally to improve memory, nerve response and mental alertness.
4) Calms. Skullcap and Valerian have both nervine and anti-spasmodic characteristics. These herbs have a calming effect on the nerves and muscles. They help promote regular restful sleep. Mullein and Lobelia are also antispasmodic in nature, plus they help cleanse the blood by assisting the lymphatic and the glandular systems.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 10 Drops
Servings per container: 114
|Amount per Serving: 10 Drops ||% Daily Value|
|Valerian Root, Skullcap Herb, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Oregon Grape Root, St. Johns Wort Herb, Mullein Leaf, Gotu Kola Herb, Sarsaparilla Root, Dandelion Root, Lobelia Herb & Jurassic Green (Certified Organic & flash dried juices of Alfalfa, Barley & Wheat Grass) in a base of pure vegetable glycerine with no added natural flavorings.|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: A base of pure Vegetable Glycerine & Distilled Water.
No added Fillers or Chemicals
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Shake well before opening. Take 5-10 drops three times a day or as directed by your Health Care Professional. For optimum results take 1 hour before or after meals as to not compete with digestion.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Herbs First LLC or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.